There are countless ways for a product to be defective, with each one potentially carrying life-altering consequences. Whether the product directly injured you, exposed you to diseases, subjected you to mental suffering, or anything in between, manufacturers have an innate responsibility to keep their customers safe.
Thankfully, when these companies put you in harm’s way, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your damages in a product liability lawsuit.
Defective product cases can stem from faulty vehicles, toys, medications, cleaning products, and virtually everything in between. If you have had your life negatively affected after using a product, a Kennesaw defective product lawyer from Ghai Law Firm can be in your corner to represent your case during your fight for compensation.
By protecting your rights and never backing down from a challenge, we hope to hold negligent parties accountable for their dangerous actions. This may allow you to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
To get started with your free consultation with a member of our team, contact a Ghai Law Firm representative at (770) 792-1000.
Common Types of Defective Products in Georgia
Any time a product is subjected to the manufacturing process, no matter how large or small the operation may be, there may be potential for a defect to occur.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), general types of defective products can include:
- General consumer products: which may involve appliances, pieces of furniture, household cleaning products, children’s toys, lighters, outdoor supplies, exercise equipment, clothing, electronics, and more
- Food: commonly related to chemical contamination, disease exposure, and dangerous packaging defects
- Environmental products: frequently dealing with the dangers of pesticides, fungicides, and rodenticides
- Motor vehicles: vehicles and their components may be subjected to manufacturing errors, such as defective airbags, improper child safety seats, and faulty tires
- Boating equipment: this may involve equipment installed by the manufacturer, malfunctioning consumer products, or defective devices used during repairs
- Medications: including dangerous prescription drugs, vaccines, over-the-counter supplements, medications used to treat animals, surgical implants, and more
- Cosmetics: potentially exposing victims to harmful chemicals, corrosive substances, improper labeling, injury risks, and packaging hazards
- And more
For a free legal consultation with a defective product lawyer serving Kennesaw, call (770) 792-1000
How Our Firm Serves Victims of Defective Products
Bringing legal action against negligent companies can seem like a daunting task, especially if the offenders belong to a large organization. That is why some victims decide to retain a Kennesaw defective product lawyer to help with their case. When Ghai Law Firm represents your case, we take it upon ourselves to relieve as much pressure as possible during your legal proceedings.
Ultimately, we understand how confusing the field of personal injury law can be, and we hope to spare you from any uncertainty. Our firm will put our knowledge of Georgia’s unique laws surrounding product liability cases to work when we represent you.
To address your legal needs, our firm offers a variety of services, including:
- Communicating with the alleged offenders and their legal counsel
- Filing motions with the court
- Taking cases to trial
- Assisting in settlement negotiations
- Documenting proof of losses, including noneconomic damages
- Assigning a value to your case
- Gathering evidence to prove liability
- Offering general legal counsel
- And more
If you have been misled, misinformed, or otherwise mistreated by a manufacturer, we can be there to help you better understand your legal options at every turn. You are not in this alone.
For more information about our services, contact Ghai Law Firm today at (770) 792-1000 to receive your free consultation with a representative.
Kennesaw Defective Product Lawyer Near Me (770) 792-1000
Damages You May Be Able to Recover in a Defective Products Case
Although every case is different, the following damages may be recoverable in a defective product case in Georgia:
- Financial losses: these surround the economic aspects of your injures, such as lost wages and expenses related to medical bills
- Physical suffering: these noneconomic damages deal with bodily harm, including the overall pain you have endured, your need for ongoing disability care, and more
- Mental anguish: these damages may be awarded to address impacts on your personal life, addressing the effects of any newfound mental illnesses, strained relationships with your children, and other noneconomic factors
- And more: potentially including punitive damages, at the judge’s discretion
Ghai Law Firm will work to produce evidence of the value of your damages when we represent you. This evidence may include:
- Receipts from the hospital
- Documentation from your employer about lost wages
- Testimony from medical, occupational, and economic experts about the future financial impact of your damages on your life
- And more
Defective Product Lawyers Taking a Stand Against Injustice
If you are injured from a defective product and are trying to determine what legal action to take, a Kennesaw defective product lawyer from Ghai Law Firm may be able to assist you. Allow us to handle the legal work in your case so that you can concentrate on your family, your wellbeing, and your recovery. Our firm will answer your questions and keep you updated throughout your case.
Ultimately, Ghai Law Firm understand how drastically defective product injuries can change your life. As a member of our community, your case means a lot to us. Our firm is here to help defend your rights so you can have the chance at a brighter future.
To receive your free consultation with a Ghai Law Firm team member, contact us today at (770) 792-1000. We may be able to work for you on a contingency-fee basis with no out-of-pocket payment required. In this setup, we do not collect attorney fees unless and until you recover compensation in a settlement offer or court award.